Punch Up Your Holiday Fun!
Ever since the 17th century, punch, a delicious combination of spirits, water, lemon, sugar, and spices has been synonymous with good cheer and festive celebrations all over Europe. Punch is the perfect way to offer a specialty cocktail with the ease that allows everyone to enjoy the party!
There are a ton of different options when putting together your holiday punch so we wanted to give a couple options using WBC Craft Sodas as your secret ingredient.
With our Good Morning Christmas Punch, pomegranate and lemon sharpen the sunny flavor of cranberries and WBC Orange Cream craft soda.
If you’re looking for a more full-bodied flavor, you can also spice it up with our Spiced Holiday Punch that features WBC Spicy Ginger craft soda balanced with cranberry juice and cider.
Good Morning Christmas Punch
• 24 ounces (2 glass bottles) chilled WBC Orange Cream soda
• 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
• 1 cup chilled cranberry juice
• 8 ounces (1 cup) vodka (optional)
• 8 ounces (1 cup) Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from 6 lemons)
Combine WBC Orange Cream soda, pomegranate and cranberry juice, vodka, Cointreau, and lemon juice, in a punch bowl. Fill glasses with cranberries frozen in ice cubes, and serve. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Spiced Holiday Punch
• 1 liter WBC Spicy Ginger craft soda
• 4 cups cranberry juice
• 1 bottle sparkling cider
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, about 2 lemons
• 12 ounces vodka (optional)
• 1 orange, sliced
In a large bowl, over ice combine all of the liquid ingredients. Float the orange slices on top, for garnish and serve.