Spice up Your Easter Ham (recipe)
We’re hopping toward Easter Sunday. What do you have planned for your gathering? This year, you can spice up your traditional ham offering by adding WBC Spicy Ginger Craft Soda to the mix.
Using a craft soda like WBC Spicy Ginger is a simple addition to traditional Baked Ham, but it really makes a huge difference as it adds a lot of flavor while also keeping the ham moist.
And since ginger is also known for its health properties and aiding digestion, you’ll have happy campers for the Easter egg hunt!
- 6 -8lbs half boneless ham or 6 -8 lbs semi boneless ham
- 1 bottle (12 ounce) WBC Spicy Ginger Craft Soda
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Place ham in baking dish or roasting pan.
- Score ham diagonally both ways about 1/8″ in.
- Pour WBC Spicy Ginger Soda over top.
- Pat brown sugar all over top and sides of ham.
- Bake according to ham package directions.
(Usually 20 minutes per pound at 325 degrees).